Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm so happy that my weight loss buddy, Tracy, is coming home! I need my buddy!!!!!

After two days of not doing very well, I'm glad to say that yesterday I regained some control. I have a hard time in restaraunts and we went out to eat on Thursday and Friday. I watched my intake yesterday and made some good choices.

Today, we're working in the camper to get it ready for our first camping trip of the season. We're going camping in about 2 weeks, so we have to get things organized!

I'm also doing some cooking today. I'm trying a new recipe -- sort of a version of one of my old favorites, Mexican Lasagna. I'm lightening it up by using chicken and refried beans as the main filling. I'm also using whole wheat tortillas as the "pasta." Of course, this is a recipe that I created on my own. If it's any good, I'll share it.

I am also making sauerkraut balls. I have actually been dreaming about sauerkraut balls ...

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I do not expect a loss. Actually, I would not be surprised if I report a slight gain. We'll see tomorrow

Have a great day!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 12, 2011
Calories Burned - 2472 | Calories Consumed - 2192 | Total Activity - 0:31 | Moderate Activity - 0:31 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6979 | Sleep Duration - 6:59 | Lying Down - 9:23 | Sleep Efficiency - 74%.

1 comment:

  1. Summer must be coming...camping season is here. Have a great week and enjoy the Mexican lasagna.

    ReplyDelete