Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The best thing that I can say about yesterday us that I had a deficit! Barely! ;) On days that I don't go to the gym, I squeak by. Today's a gym day, so my deficit should be more within target range!

We had steak for dinner last night. I really enjoyed it. Instead of potatoes, rice or bread, I just had fresh spinach with it. I've been REALLY enjoying fresh spinach lately.

Tomorrow is the last day of February, expect a comprehensive view of my month on Tuesday!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 26, 2011
Calories Burned - 2323 | Calories Consumed - 2251 | Total Activity - 0:27 | Moderate Activity - 0:27 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 5478 | Sleep Duration - 5:54 | Lying Down - 9:25 | Sleep Efficiency - 63%.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment