Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I had a great day yesterday! What made it so great? Well, first I was off work! I also worked around the house (which I LOVE), shopped, and went to the gym. My numbers were fabulous, too!

I won't tease you ...

Steps = 16,938. Calorie deficit = 1,075. (WOW!!) Crunches = 50 (WOW! again!!)

At the gym, I used the treadmill for the bulk of my workout. I also tried the glider; I could only do it for 8 minutes. It was hard and I felt uncoordinated. I guess I'm not used to the movement yet. I also used the weights and then used the crunch machine. I like the crunch machine. I feel like it gives me better form.

I would like to find a book dedicated to older women who want to use gym equipment to get in shape. I feel like I need some direction -- maybe a workout plan, maybe some pictures and hints on form, some exercises for older women. Anyone know of any good ones? Maybe I'll look on Amazon ...

Tonight is "Fish Tuesday!" The manager at OCharley's gave me some cedar planks a couple weeks ago when we went in for dinner. I was raving about the cedar plank salmon. I have them soaking now. I'll have cedar plank salmon, cauliflower, and clementines for dinner.

Tomorrow is "Weigh in Wednesday." I think I'll have some good news to report.

I am trying to decide if I should just get my workout in here today. It's supposed to snow a lot and I don't see any sense in going out if I really don't have to. I might just walk here on the treadmill.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment