Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today's Breakfast (12/1/10)

Since there's all this talk of fat and sodium, I thought I'd try to make a healthy breakfast, and report in.

I made an omelet from 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites. I cooked it in Pam. I added dried onions and NO SALT. I ate it with two pieces of dry toast and unsweetened tea.

Well, as for tastiness, I'll rate it 4 out of 10. However, my belly is full and the numbers are good.

Calories 248
Sodium 512 mg
Fat 27%
Protein 29%
Carbs 44%

I miss the butter! I miss the other egg yolks! I miss the cheese!!

I LOVE THE NUMBERS!

3 comments:

  1. I have ya beat with my Myoplex breakfast! I have 10.3% fat, 240 sodium, 44.8 protein, 44.8 carbs, 5 fiber even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barely! I pay about .75 for one drink. :-D It is good to have a husband that works for the company. ;-D

    ReplyDelete