It is almost January and almost 2011. I am thinking hard about my new year resolutions.
The short list of possibilities:
- Stop drinking Diet Coke
- Prepare and plan meals in advance
- Always have breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to prepare on hand - been toying with a steel cut oats recipe that allows me to freeze it after it is made in individual servings. So far so good. Recipe needs tweaked some though. I will share when it is mastered.
- Remove cheese from my diet so that I eat it less than once per week.
- Increase my nut intake and monounsaturated fats
- Take my fish oil supplement daily
- Do not eat bread unless it is 100% whole wheat.
- Remove ALL HFCS from my home and do not allow it to enter.
- Get more involved and my daughter's school... yada yada yada...
What are your resolutions? I will let you know what I finally decide to focus on!