Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wednesday 11/10

 Here are my numbers for Wednesday 11/10:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 10, 2010
Calories Burned - 3270 | Calories Consumed - 1229 | Total Activity - 0:54 | Moderate Activity - 0:54 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8073 | Sleep Duration - 5:55 | Lying Down - 6:06 | Sleep Efficiency - 97%
 
We had some drama in the house with our oldest child last night so I did not get to walk as much as I had hoped but today is a different day!  No work today, just lots of meetings.  I am going to try to go for the gusto and do a very nice walk today.  Tonight, I can't go to my class at the gym because of a parent teacher conference.  I am bumming about that one too.  I tell ya, the last week has been tough.  It is all good though.  If I did not have my armband and this blog, I would have not worked as hard as I have to get in the 8k.
Have a fantastic day everyone!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment