Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuesday 11/9

Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 9, 2010
Calories Burned - 3273 | Calories Consumed - 1539 | Total Activity - 0:51 | Moderate Activity - 0:51 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6771 | Sleep Duration - 8:26 | Lying Down - 9:34 | Sleep Efficiency - 88%
 
I did not meet my step goals!  I tried but actually did not have enough time to do it!  In order to get this many steps, I sacrificed sleep.  Not the smartest move I have made.  Today will be a bit tough because I am tired but I will give it a good try.  Yesterday was my youngest child's birthday and she had a performance and we went out for dinner to celebrate.

Today, I work.  Tonight, I have no activities besides walking! YAY!
 
Have a fantastic day everyone!
- Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Just got back from a big walk! The "big square" is about 5,300 steps. I know that with nothing this evening, you'll get your steps in, Tracy!

    Hey! How do you manage to have such a big calorie deficit every day?????!!!!! You're way better at that than me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big body that needs lots of calories to keep it going! It is one bonus to being 300+ pounds. Actually it is the only bonus! :-)

    ReplyDelete