Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reflections...

Now that I am completely awake and feeling a bit better, I am thinking about the weight loss.  My youngest daughter only weighs 49 pounds!  So, I have lost more than her total body weight/mass.  It is amazing to think of it this way!  I am so very proud.  I think I am going to reward myself with a little early Christmas present of clothes!  I can wear my size 26 clothes now as long as they give somewhat.  I haven't tried the jeans lately.  I will not make it out again today.  I will probably go tomorrow and see what I can find.  I nice pair of exercise pants would be great!

As far as exercise today, I am going to take it easy again.  I need this thing to go!  I might get 5k steps I take the dog out a few extra times today.  Here are my numbers for yesterday:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 27, 2010
Calories Burned - 3119 | Calories Consumed - 1567 | Total Activity - 0:25 | Moderate Activity - 0:25 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 5026 | Sleep Duration - 8:36 | Lying Down - 10:08 | Sleep Efficiency - 85%
 
Steps - 5,026
Deficit - 1,552
Fat - 44% (ate walnuts for dinner)
Sodium - 1771 <I am thinking that is why the scales looked so good this morning!>

Have a great day!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are feeling a bit better! That's great! Don't push yourself too hard; you mught relapse!

    ReplyDelete