Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday 11/8

I had a good day!  I was extremely exhausted though and I am swelling up like a balloon.  I think my body is feeling some stress right now.  I hit a new high number of steps as well!  Here are my numbers:


BodyMedia FIT data for November 8, 2010
Calories Burned - 3988 | Calories Consumed - 2359 | Total Activity - 1:48 | Moderate Activity - 1:48 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 13927 | Sleep Duration - 7:18 | Lying Down - 8:05 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%
 
Today is a work day, my daughter's birthday and performance.  We will also be eating out at Bob Evans. I will have a tough time getting in my 8k steps but will work as hard as possible to make this happen!

Talk to you soon!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Wowie! Lookie at those steps, Tracy! You had a great day! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete