Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday 11/22

My numbers speak for themselves!  Here they are:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 22, 2010
Calories Burned - 4336 | Calories Consumed - 2140 | Total Activity - 2:22 | Moderate Activity - 2:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 16143 | Sleep Duration - 8:49 | Lying Down - 9:43 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%
 
A new personal best for me!  Went for my walk with Diana in the AM and then the Columbus Zoo Wildlights in the evening.  I was worn out by the end of the day but am hoping in a couple of days to see some sort of results from that much walking!  Wednesday is the last day of the challenge.  We will hopefully be ready for the next one on Black Friday!
Today I work all day so I won't get in a ton of steps.  I will be walking tonight while my daughter has gymnastics.  I will be trying for 8k steps!

Have a fantastic day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment