Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fat Photos...

I have not been able to bring myself to post photos yet.  I started to on Sunday and then deleted it!  What is the issue?  I am not sure, but I know I am just not ready yet.

In the meantime, a neighbor stopped me to ask how much weight I had lost yesterday.  I had to confess that I am not quite sure.  I do not have working scales at the moment.  Well, I do, but I am too fat for them!  Nothing like being too heavy for your scales.  You know how you have fat clothes and skinny clothes?  Well, I have fat scales and skinny scales!  My fat scales are broken so I am waiting until I am skinny enough for the skinny scales.  It is a sad sad problem to have.  I think I am about 10 pounds from being able to use these scales.  I will also weigh myself at the "Y" on Thursday night.  This should give me some idea of how close I am.  In the meantime, I will start doing a weekly waist measurement.  I did it today and my waist is a whopping 52 5/8!  I guess that is why I never measure my waist! 

This is a very tough journey!  I am sure that many wonder why in the world am I making my journey so public?  Well, this is a great way of facing multitude of issues involved with weight gain/loss head on.  I am also accountable since I have so many people watching me! 

This week... I will continue to focus on feeling good and being healthy.  Exercise, light diet and water are the keys to this.  There are no short cuts (lord how I wish that there were)!

Have a fantastic week!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic that a neighbor asked how mych weight you'd lost. It's so cool when people notice. Michale claims to see a diffeence in my body. Not sure that's the truth; I think he's trying to encourage me ...

    ReplyDelete